Ship automation & control service at the Isthmus of Panama
Since 2006 Panama has a new service center: Panama Ship Repair and Service (PASRAS), S.A., located in Panama City close to the ports and repair shipyard Braswell in Balboa. The ports of Panama including Balboa, Cristobal, Manzanillo and Colon are served quick and professional on short notice. There are also good service and maintenance opportunities on anchorage at Atlantic and Pacific side with perfect conditions for main engine and system tests for ships waiting for the canal transit.
PASRAS is specialized in ship`s automation & control incl. main engine remote control & safety, governor, tank & valve control and voyage data recorder. Our engineers have more than 10 years experience in ship engineering and service. By close cooperation with local ship agencies and authorities we ensure reliable and prompt service onboard. PASRAS offers to you the complete after sales package including onboard service, remote diagnosis, consulting, 24h hotline and ship spare parts.
Are you interested ? Then come onboard PASRAS, we are looking forward to your call !
We are offering
- 20 years experience in ship engineering, ship automation and control systems
in accordance with major classification societies
- 24/7 technical hotline and support
- 24h prior notice emergency service
- Full line service from process control to man machine interface
- Close co-operation with local agencies
- Bilingual translater secretary (Spanish/ English)
- Full customer satisfaction focus